Sunday, January 29, 2012

1/29/2012 - This is starting to drive me mad!!!

1/29/12 - 6:17PM - I have not been out of the house except to go to work since New Year's Eve and that was cut short because Cletus was afraid of the fireworks noises. Since then, every moment has been dedicated to Cletus. In the morning, so he does not pee or crap in the house and so he can be watched for seizures, I bring Cletus to the vet and I pick him up on the way home from work. I don't go out to dinner, I don't go food shopping, I don't go to the movies, I stay with Cletus watching him to see if he is going to have a seizure. From Friday night until Monday morning, I am in the house with Cletus. Tonight I decided to go out to dinner and do some food shopping. I was gone a whole hour and 20 minutes and Cletus crapped and pee'd in the house. I can't go on living completely tied around the dog. I love him to death but this is getting to be too much.

I have not had a good night's sleep in over three weeks as I wake up with each creak of the house thinking that Cletus may be having a seizure. We had to put his bell back out for him to ring in case he wants to go out during the night so he does not go to the bathroom in the house and he rings that bell sometimes 3, 4, 5, 6 times a night. The past two or three nights I have taken it up after he rang it one or two times and locked him in the bedroom for the rest of the night but then he wakes me up at 6:30. I need sleep!!!  SLEEP!!!!!

No comments: